Star Wars: The Ultimate Gamble
A jedi knight who went missing two-thousand and fifteen years ago (see also Carbonite Stranger). She matches the description of the person encased in a hibernated state encased in carbonite.
Jessa and the Parties Interactions
- Jessa doesn’t know why she is frozen or ended up where she was.
- Jessa isn’t up for training the force sensitives due to age the dangers of the Sith
- Jessa suggest that they cease meddling with the force
- However she has been persuaded to trust Drydek.
- Jessa has observed the group and they have prove themselves to be good people if a little rough around the edges.
- Jessa will help the team with their operation to bring down Biter if in return she is brought to the Rebel Alliance
- Jessa’s relationship with Drydek, and Zebdar slowly warms but Tomoar remains untrusting of her
- Jessa suffers major wounds and is incapacitated during a raid to liberate slaves, she is revived by Tomoar